Pages

Sunday, 4 September 2011

Art Project

Wow I Haven't Visited Blogland In Such A Long Time - Evil Art Courses - And Now I Feel Like I Have Ditched You All So For My Ending Art Project I Want To Draw Your Main OC, And Then Stick It On A Big Wooden Board For People To See. I Will Also Write A 2 to 6 Sentence Paragraph To Describe That Character And Owner ... This Might Be Really Hard Since I Have So Much To Say About All Of You So I Might Need Your Help To Sum Yourself Up And Your Character :)



So The Drawings Will Be A Little Like This.. I Might Draw A Girl Group One And A Boy Group One Aswell But Thats If I Have The Time To. The Drawings Will Be Put Around The Thing That Linked Us All Together ( Look Below) And Maybe A Sketch Of Derek..... - Goes Of Into la la land-
Soooo I Basically Need To Know If You Would Like Your OC Drawn And If There Is Any Specific Position You Would Like It In - Full Body, With Another OC Blah Blah Blah .. And Thats It.
And I Am Really Sorry If I Get The Detail Wrong... I Cant Just Climb Into Your Imagination And See What You Imagine Your OC As. I Wish I Could Then This Would Be Much Easier .. But I Like A Challenge So Bring It On.

OC's To Do
Octa's OC + Kallista's OC + Quinn's OC (Together 4 Eva)
Quinn's OC
Venice's OC
Ayesha's OC
Gepard's OC



 OC's Finished

Aquila's OC
Lilith's OC
Nicol's OC
Dragona's OC 
Kallista's OC


(i have taken the pictures of the old ones off because my computer took forever to load but im still going to put the newer ones up)


^^ And Thats The List. I'll Update It As I Go. Time To Get My Pencil Ready XD

Flo Or You Can Call Me Black Instead :)



23 comments:

  1. I would love to have my OC drawn!!!

    If you could do full body that would be great.

    Hmm....

    could you draw me with Kallista and Quinn if they consent to have their OC's drawn?

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, sure draw away! i dont mind! :D just dont ask me for details... if you want them, find them yourself! :P im so cruel! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! and can i have my hair all wind-blown and epic?! because that would be awesome! :P full body or portrait, whatever! i dont care! :P if you dont want to, or cant really do that, meh! :P thats okay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I really like your drawing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Florence I LOVE the way you draw, Drawing people life like is nice but I prefer drawings like this :)

    and ooh I'd love to have my OC Drawn ... maybe a face close up likes yours and Aquilas?

    ... Position? What about head lead down on her arms ... since thats nearly how I always sit down :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could you draw my OC? But erm... I have 5... ^^



    http://dragonapine.blogspot.com/


    They're all there, somewhere.


    I have Dragona, Hawk, Grindor, Cabader and Shark. It's up to you which one, or IF you draw one ^^



    I really like the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys

    @dragona I'll draw dragona pine since that's the OC I'm familiar with :)

    @Nicolette that's the style of drawing I rather aswell and sure course I will draw your OC aswell

    It will be an honour to draw ur oc's

    ReplyDelete
  8. could you do a portait of mine ^^

    lemme find you the link :P

    http://rainscitadel.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-oc-veniss-rain.html
    http://rainscitadel.blogspot.com/2011/08/oc-bits-and-bobs.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. FLO! Your art is wonderful! Great job!
    It's awesome of you to do our oc's! Thank you so much! I hope you have fun doing them. I can't wait to see them!
    I'm really glad to hear that you have been recieving more traini ng for your gift. I think you can go far with this. It's a great skill to have.
    *hugs Flo*

    And Flo....


    WELCOME BACK!!!!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha thanks kallista I'm going to Have lots of fun doing these

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey I can't pick out ONE OC so please just choose whatever ok? Here's the links;
    http://myocspecialblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/hades-evernight.html That's Hades Evernight.
    http://myocspecialblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/iris-blackflower.html That's Me; Iris Blackflower
    http://myocspecialblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/belladonna-jade.html That's Belladonna Jade

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOOOOOOT! I LOVE THE PICS FLO! Well done! :D

    You are really a fast drawer! *looks at her in awe*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks kall
    I saw a picture u drew yourself you should put up yourdrawings more often and now I'm planning out what you OC will look like now that I have successfully drawn dragonas withou making him look like a stickman :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW FLO I Love it :D

    it looks just like I imagined her :D

    Thank you Thank you Thank you *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow! these are awesome!could you please draw my OC if you wouldnt mind pwetty please?

    http://ayeshablog-
    ayesha.blogspot.com/2011/07/ayesha.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Ayesha Sure why not :)

    @Nicolette well it's only your good descriptions that made me imagine your of the way you wanted it seen :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You did the nose right... XD


    It doesn't really look like my OC, the hair is too long, the black stuff around the eyes is... strange... and the clothes are not like Dragona, but it's a really good drawing of a punk :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. lol flo! dragona's is good, but definitely not what i think of him as! XD and dont worry, im pretty gothic... not emo though :P well... i guess i kinda am... though only online ;) dragona TRIES to stop my suicides buuuut....

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow... now THAT is a picture of my OC ^^ that is AMAZING. Thank you so much ^^

    ReplyDelete